Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sample Chapter 3

                                                    " Panic Attack"
My other therapist called me and asked me, "Simone, Do you have an S.T.D ?". I was silent and started to cry. I answered Why? He told me that he just wanted to know because my files said that I had an S.T.D. I said yes.She came to my house  and told me that I had to go into a crazy home. She said that it was the only thing that would help me get over my thoughts. I didn't argue because I didn't want to get into deep Sh**. I went into the crazy home and a bunch of mentally and physically challenged people were staring at me. I was scared out of my mind. They  put me in a cushoned room by myself and put me in a stray jacket. I Stood in a corner and started to go crazy. All I saw was bloody words and pictures popping at me of my baby.

No comments: