Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reading Response

Forbidden city
30 minutes

Summary:This book is about a kid who is into wars and war items.During the beginning of the book the main character is telling us about his artwork that he made which included war soldiers, their chief and all the other members form the war.At one part of the book the boy's father is willing to take him on a trip to japan.He tells him that the trip will be in a couple of weeks.The boy i now wondering about school .The father figures something out.They decide that he will keep a journal with him over the whole trip and give it/show it to the teachers and for his history teacher he will carry a extra note book for him .

Analyze:I don't really like the concept of this book that much but I cant really complain.I don't really like the idea of war and this book didn't really change my mind at all.This book is actually a book I would never recommend to somebody else because it is so boring and unless they like war and traveling I would say not to read this book .

No comments: