Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010!!! THERES GONNA BE A CHANGE............

In 2010 I hope to change many things. One of those things are my grades. I want to change my grades because it takes a scholar student to get in scholar colleges.I plan on doing this by doing all my homework,behaving and participating in class and showing off examples. I also wanna change my mood and attitude. I wanna change my attitude and mood because I don't wanna be the only one in high school eating lunch,reading books and e.t.c in a bathroom stall. I plan on doing this by taking some sort of management class or learning to keep my cool. During this year also known as the start of a new decade,2010 I want it to be a different year and I want to be  whole different person.

  • Noun: Noun
  • Verb: Verb
  • Adjective:  Adjective
  • Adverb:   Adverb
  • Preposition: Preposition
  • Conjunctions: Conjunctions
  • Pronoun:  Pronoun

No comments: