Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading Response

Reading Response : The Color Of Water-A Black Man’s Tribute to His White Mother




Summary: As I continue reading this book is getting more and more interesting. Right now in the book the main character is talking about his dad and how his mother was an immigrant. He talks about how hard life was and how having a mother from a different race was actually kind of hard. Reading this book so far pulled up many thoughts in ma head, it made me think a lot ,it made me wonder a lot.






Analysis: The one thing I don’t like about this book is that it is kind of scary to think that this guy who is here writing this book right now is actually telling us facts and statement about his life. Other than that this book is perfecto!!! I think that these are the type of books I would read and then say ,let me make a autobiography this sounds really good. ”hmmm”

No comments: