Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home-Work #76

One non-fiction book I have read before was the book "Polyanna". This book is about a girl who goes to lie with her aunt because her dad has passed. She tries to help her aunt overcome her depression. She even start up a game called the glad game, a game that requires you to name things you are glad for. I read this book beacause looking at the back of the book and seeing what was written to talk about and  I seemed to be interested into that stuff. As a personal indivisual I prefer fiction books because they show the readers what creavitivity the author has and how much imagination they have. I think that non-fiction books either tell a story about someone's life or your life. I would like to read non-fiction books about my life , my family's life and basically how spectacualar we approach to be.

No comments: