Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Novel Pitch

tThis novel " My mistake" is a book for teenagers . This book is about a girl named Simone. Simone is 16 and she is crazy. She smokes, She drinks and she hangs out with the wrong group of people. One day she went to a party and was smoking and drinking with this guy named Andrew. Sooner or later Andrew forced her to do something that she didnt want to do.1 week later Simone took a pregnancy test. The pregnancy test said" Positive " Simone was afraid of her parents finding out so as soon as they arrived home the only thing in the house was a letter on the fridge.The letter wrote," Dear mom and dad, I am leaving this house. I dont appreciate the way I am being treated. Do not come look for me ......Bye guys :(" That night her mom and dad cried until sleep.Sooner or later they didnt care or think of it anymore....Simone had went to her friend's house. She stayed there for a while. Her and her friend went to the hospital one day. When Simone's doctor came their was a sudden silence. Simone soon said one word, " ABORTION?" the doctor took Simone out of the room and had  a talk.
Doctor: Are you sure Simone?
Simone: Yes .....I am tired of being pregnant; I am not liking the way this feels, being pregnant hurts Doctor"
Doctor: This is what you did Simone! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT PREGNANT
Simone you need to think right
Simone: DOCTOR I WANT THE ABORTION okay? I WANT IT!!
Doctor: Okay Simone.....Have a nice day
Simone: Bye doctor

This novel will enterain many people. It will teach them what not to do and how many mistakes that they can get caught up any  situation. If any body enjoys action and drama they would love this Novel. I hope that they will enjoy this book. 

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

I like ur story it was very good and inspirational, I think u should think about publishing it.I Also like the comment that you made how people do bad choices.YOU ARE A GOOOD WRITER.


Deyonna