Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sample Chapter

                                                                 " I was Forced"
I'm Simone. I am 16 and a I have a horrible reputation. I smoke , I drink and I am a very disobedient child. At school really bad rumors have been spreading about me. No one really cared about me so they didnt really think about everything I  did.
The only one that cared was Karen and she couldnt change me if she tried her hardest.Karen is one of my friends that basically follows the right path and does th right things. She acts like my parent. I love her but she's always bugging out on everything I do.
 On april 5th 2005, me and Andrew, My boyfriend we were drinking, smoking and talking about us. He basically  went out with me because the bad rumor that went around the school. Andrew kept asking me to do something I kept refusing. Andrew kept telling me until he had enough. He pulled me to the room and pushed me on the bed. He said we were going to do this in a serious voice so I just went along because I was scared. We did it and although it wasnt that bad I regreted every second of it. When I got home my parents kept bugging me about how I was gonna end up on the corners as a prostitute and selling drugs and I didnt listen to anyword that they said. That night my dad notice  my conversation. He came in the room and asked me who i was talking to and ofcoursed I lied and said that I was talking to Karen and I was really talking to Keisha .My dad walked in on me with a belt in his hands. He said to me"so you went to a party yesterday huh? ohh and did you tell me or your mom?" I said "No" He told me to take off my shirt and turn to my back side.He hit me 6 times with the belt and when I got in the shower my skin was burning and I had many nasty welts on my back.I refused to show my back to anyone because if they knew some how it would get to my parents and once it got to my dad he would beat me again. The week after i had brought a pregnancy  test. I used the pregnancy test and aftere waiting a while the test read" Positive". My eyes widened and  I was scared to death. That night I had left a note on the door of my house the note said " I'm leaving , you guys dont do nothing for me, you guys dont care about me. I have no one that cares about me in this house. Bye.dont come looking for me because you wont find me."That night I went to Karen's house. She lives alone and didnt have a problem with me staying there.I told her everything that happend and she just listened.Karen was there for me. We went to the hospital the next day. We waited a long while to get in the office. When we got in the doctor's office The only thing I said was" ABORTION". I wanted an Abortion. The Doctor, Dr.Matthews took me outside the room. We had a very serious conversation.
Me: Yes?
Dr.Matthews: Are you sure?
Me: Doctor , I cant do this, Im not ready doctor. Im not ready to have a child.
Dr.Matthews: Simone you got pregnant. You did this. It was your deciscion.
Me: I know but Doctor please .....
Dr.Matthews:Okay Simone.
Me: Thank you Doctor.I will go now.
Dr.Matthews:Good bye

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjqsPFpDeqttZvISZqlqQxIgeZpiUJi7GEOftFa6HLwBesv-kyV5I1zBT2NcDBy_-nMSnnooH1EXx7IUDJPoIdDzFJNpCAOxtoebZB5AOByX8sd0T27G1VXKFtdCuIu90ZFCoK7aFdS_I/s400/teen-pregnancy_50.jpg&imgrefurl=http://advancedpractitioneruk.blogspot.com/2007/07/teenage-pregnancy.html&usg=__qdS5IBhBbtAIH90HlRH5mcfLjOc=&h=176&w=250&sz=10&hl=en&start=3&sig2=oIJJoSeq2aQR2F14REya2Q&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=qlwzhzBb0Rl5mM:&tbnh=78&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dteenage%2Bpregnancy%2Bpictures%26tbnid%3D3VOIOBpNoKHuhM:%26tbnh%3D0%26tbnw%3D0%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DX%26ndsp%3D18%26imgtype%3Di_similar%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=WtLIS6PWHIL58Aaekc2JBw

No comments: