Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sample Chapter 2

                                                  " Mommy Why? "
Today I couldn't take the way this baby, My baby? was getting to my head. I went to a therapist and they told me to write everything the baby was saying and give it to him tommorow.
He handed me a note pad and a pencil to use and told me good day. That night when I got home, Karen's house,  I took a shower and as soon as I got out I noticed that I was bleeding. "Why is this? Why am I bleeding?" I cried out. I went into the room Karen let me sleep in and on the wall was words written in red letters, Mommy Why?. I smelt the words and whiped some on my fingers,  and yes, it was blood on the wall. I ran to get Karen and as soon as we returned to the room the letters were gone.
I took the note pad went into a corner and started writing. I wrote on the aper everything the baby was saying to me. When I went to the therapist the next day I gave him my paper and he was really suprised. I was the only patient of his that has/had this specific problem. I did not only write about what the baby was saying to me, I wrote about how I tried to kill myself and what happend that same night. He told me that he could not help me with this problem. He told me that he was going to send me to rehab and I begged him not to send me there. He told me nothing would happend and that they would put me in a nice quiet dorm/room and I have nothing to worry about. I believed  him and went along with it. That night he took me there and something happend. He took me to his house. He asked me to do the same thing and I told him that I wouldnt because of what happend to andrew and he begged me. I did it. It was way better. My baby got to me again and said to me " What  about Daddy mommy and I felt like Ohh Sh**. I loved my therapist. I made out with him for a while and he told me I was too young. I told him no and that I loved him too much and that age is just another number. He did'nt send me to rehab and instead of that he helped me by treating me to good help :)  .Until he found me one night trying to commit suicide and he helped me and I told him that she's back. He put her in rehab the next night and that night someone sneaked into her dorm and almost raped her. She was so scared. She called he "lover" /therapist and he didn't believe her. The people in the rehab center put her in a stray jacket and in a cushoned room. Simone was so scared. That night Simone had a panic attack and they had to put numb needle in her nd cuff her up and put her to sleep. Back at home the therapist was looking at Simone's file and find out that she had an STD..........................

No comments: